Toni Westerfield, GRI
Vice President, The Jericho Project, Inc.
4654 State Road 64 East #257
Bradenton, FL 34208
- Realtor Association of Sarasota and Manatee,
- Florida Association of Realtors and the
- National Association of Realtors®
Licensed Real Estate Professional
Sole Proprietor - FL - October 2003 to Present
- Consultant to buyers and sellers seeking affordable, attainable housing.
- Marketing specialist to assist those wanting to sell their homes. An expert in affordable, attainable properties, including single family homes, condos and manufactured homes.
- Chair, Members Benefits Committee of the Realtor Association of Sarasota and Manatee
- Member, Coldwell Banker Agent Advisory Group representing the West Manatee Coldwell Banker Office
- Vice President of The Jericho Project
Notable Real Estate Professional Accomplishments. Consistent Top Producer in my office and company.
Member of the International Sterling Society for 2017 and 2018.
Former Air Force Spouse
Organized and facilitated moves to 2 foreign countries and 6 States
including children and occasional pets, often by myself, because
Air Force personnel were deployed prior to the families ability to join them.
Military Support Volunteer activities through Military Family Services and church, included assisting newly arrived families: 1) to assimilate to the base; 2) to find off base housing if needed; 3) to obtain temporary furnishings including kitchen and bed linens; 4) to locate local services that the base didn’t provide; and 5) to meet other unique needs.
• Notable Military Support Accomplishments. While in Germany, served as Head of Non Combatant Evacuation (NEO) team for my building, assisting families with the recommended items to have on hand, required paperwork and ride sharing should we evacuate. Awarded certificates for number of volunteer hours.